"EPP Composites Pvt. Ltd.” is established in 1986 with clear intention to develop its place in rapidly growing composite industry with a sheer focus on quality and customer services. We are leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Chemical Process Equipment, Pipe Fittings & Anti Corrosive Linings. Today the company’s office and plant is having more than 50,000 sft. Area with CNC filament winding machine for making FRP Tanks, FRP Chemical Process Equipment, Fiber Glass GRP Pipes, Electrical Products, GRP and FRP Pipes. Owing to all these efforts the customer list is constantly growing with the prestigious and esteemed customers repeating their demand requirements.
A dedicated and well experienced team of engineers, marketing personnel, skilled technicians and supporting professionals led by young and Dynamic Directors under the guidance of their father "Shri Sumanbhai Shah" (Founder). We at EPP is committed to continual improvement in quality and within the organization, to adopt new technologies, to develop new products in composite materials, to achieve highest ranking from our customers for quality, on time delivery and service. We have established ourselves as a total engineering service provider by offering them complete turn key services which includes our sheer involvement from design to commissioning.
EPP is now well established company in the field of composites products from FRP Pipe to FRP equipments. Under the guidance of Mr. Jayraj Shah (Managing Director) EPP is the only second company in India to attain B.I.S. mark for FRP piping for potable water supply as per IS: 12709 (1994) standards.
Nature of Business:
- Service Provider
- Reliance Industries Ltd, Jamnagar, Gujarat
- Essar Ltd, Vadinar, Gujarat
Plot No. 2646, Kranti Gate Main Road, GIDC Lodhika Industrial Estate, Kalawad Road, Metoda, Kalawad, Rajkot- 360 002, Gujarat, India
Manufacturing and Trading of Chemical Process Equipment, Pipe Fittings and Anti Corrosive Linings
Total Number of Employees:
51 to 100 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Mr. Jayraj Shah
Rs. 100 - 500 Crore
Size of Premises:
2500 square feet
Location Photo 1:
Location Photo 2:
Location Photo 3:
Provide after Sales Support:
- Installation Training
- Onsite Support
- Operational Training
- User Manual
Primary Competitive Advantage:
- Experienced R & D Department
- Large Product Line
- Large Production Capacity
Quality Measures / Testing Facilities:
Estimated Time of Delivery:
10 to 30 Days
- Pay Order
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
Our mission is to accomplish following points:
- EPP strives to provide best in class products at competitive prices with on time delivery
- EPP believes in doing business with ethics
- EPP is committed to deliver continual progress by adopting new technologies and practice for sustainable development
- EPP fosters health & well being of their employees
vision to be one of the leaders in the field of FRP Technology.
We are committed to deliver “Total Solutions”
and constantly strive to add new customers and services all the time.At EPP we believe in quality, durability, ethical business process and customer’s satisfaction resulting in worldwide customer base.
- To become the world’s leading company for fibres glass composites products by year 2020
- To adopt all latest fibre glass composite manufacturing technologies
- To cater all industries sector where there is a demand of composite based products
- To create values for our customers through our product and services
- Continue to grow as people’s company
Grant of BIS Certification
Grant of BIS Certification as per:
- IS 12709 : 1994
- IS 14402: 1996
’ field services team have truly been there and done that. Nothing takes the place of knowledge and experience. EPP have both Call EPP today for help with:
- Procurement assistance
- Inspection of equipment and Piping system / Maintenance inspection
- Repair and Installation services
- Equipment rebuilding
- On-site modifications
Certificate of Registration
'EPP' has been designing and supplying Composites products for over 20 years. A service that we offer, at no monetary cost, is a preliminary review and assistance of designs and specifications. For FRP products to perform right in the field, it takes a high level of engineering and design skills with project related expertise- the kind that comes from years of experience, the skills and the knowledge, to help you with virtually any project related to FRP solutions.
If you can provide us with your conceptual drawings and written specifications, we will be happy to review all aspects of the design and provide information, which may make the design more effective and/or cost efficient. Because of our extensive experience in this specific area we have encountered and overcome many issues and deficiencies in product designs and applications. It is our extensive experience in the industry which has provided us with the background and knowledge to be able to provide valuable insight on the applications. We have also used and been exposed to a great many variations of equipment, from a variety manufacturers, which will enable us to provide valuable insight for your equipment specifications and selection.
EPP has so much for the future. EPP is planning to set up all major composite manufacturing processes like continuous filament winding, pultrusion, SMC, DMC, vacuum infusion, RTM, spray up. While catering to all industrial segments EPP is also taking a major leap into establishing a manufacturing plant at Dubai to cater to the international market. Especially in middle east countries, which still lacks proper drinking water supply and other infrastructure.Here’s what we have envisioned and planned for near future.
- Entering high-end solutions for defense segment
- Planning to open an composite institute and R&;D center
- Independent accredited testing lab
- Multi-location facilities across the globe
- Continuously add on composite products for newer applications.
- Composite knowledge excellence center
- Entry in carbon fiber segment, wind power, marine segment and aeronautical & space sector
- Backward integration - polyester resin manufacturing
- Setting up pre-preg manufacturing facility
Certificate of Registration
Petroleum & Explosives Safety Organisation
Certificate of Registration
Petroleum & Explosives Safety Organisation
Some of our stregths are:
- An ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facilities which extends over an area of more than 2, 50,000 sq ft.
- EPP has made a mark by establishing almost all sorts of fiberglass composite manufacturing strength.
- EPP has also installed latest computerized filament winding machines, resin transfer moulding machines, spray up machines, vacuum infusion facility, compression moulding facility, centrifugal casting, polyurethane sandwich and hand lay up process.
- relevant supportive software, machinery & equipment
- EPP is in the field of composites since over a decade now and is reputed for its expertise & professionalism in design, manufacturing, testing, successful installation, commissioning & maintenance of the corrosion free equipments. Committed & experienced team of engineers, staff and workers.
- Experience in all relevant national, international standards & specifications
- Expertise in all relevant fields of manufacturing corrosion free equipments
- Dedicated to continual improvisation through research & development
- Healthy business relationships with our customers and suppliers
- Committed to maintaining quality & strict adherence to project schedules
ISO 9001 : 2008 (Valid till :March 31st 2016)
At EPP, success is not the end of the road, but a journey to a more challenging path. We’re just on our way.
|1986||Inception of company|
|1991||Take over of Atika Rubber Mills Pvt. Ltd. (Parent Co.)|
|1992||New Plant at Kotharia for chemical equipments division Launched chemical equipments division at kotharia|
|1994||Implementation of extrusion welding technology|
|1996||Formation of New Company - Atika Reinforced Plastic Industry – building products division|
|1999||Setting up of GRP pipe division|
|2001||ISO 9001:2000 Certification B.I.S certification for potable water GRP piping EPP installed five-hundred Fiber Glass pre-fabricated house at Bhavpur. Project was completed in record breaking time of 2 months after Earthquake in Gujarat|
|2006||New Plant at G.I.D.C. Metoda (60,000 sq. ft.)|
|2007||Initiated Cooling Tower Products|
|2008||One more Plant at G.I.D.C. Metoda (25,000 sq. ft.)|
|2008||Coming together of all companies under-one-roof|
|2008||Setting up a Prefab & Pre-Engineering Products|
|2009||One more plant in GIDC Metoda ( 30,000 sq. ft.)|
|2009||Successful joint venture with Rotec Composite Group BV Netherlands|
|2009||Installed RTM and vacuum infusion technology|
|2009||Started Electrical Products|
|2010||Started Continuous Filament Winding (CFW) division Started operations of SMC division|
|2011||EPP has got succeeded in achieving this highly acclaimed accolade by American Petroleum Institute. With this achievement EPP has become the first Indian company to get API 15 LR certification in 2011 for manufacturing of GRE Pipelines.|
EPP Composites Pvt Ltd was founded in the year 1986 at Rajkot, Gujarat. Both Jayraj Shah and Siddharth Shah, two bright and enterprising young men came along for transforming their dream of a successful global company a reality. Our company basically manufactures a wide product line including electrical products, pipes, prefab structures, chemical plants, pultruded products, cooling tower components and many others. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facility, catering to the wide requirements of several sectors including chemical, infrastructure, railway, automobile, defence, electrical, marine, wind energy, offshore and construction. We are working effortlessly with a vision of becoming of world''s leading company in the field of fibre glass composites by 2020.
Starting from a small unit, today, our company has expended its business spectrum to seven different divisions with each catering to requirements of a specific industry. We have appointed skilled and experienced technocrats for supervising a division based on the field in they are well versed. A perfect combination of different divisions under one roof proves our success in multiple competencies under one roof and this drives our growth further. It''s been more than 25 years, we have recorded a sustainable presence in this industry and the company which started as a dream of two men is now extended to the dream of many. We have 24 hours dedicated field service team which is always a call away for giving solutions and services.
With an urge to deliver the best pushed us forward for research & development of new products in composite material. Our company is the first in this industry to manufacture GRP dual helical filament wound cross country pipe with indigenous technology.
Our infrastructure spreads across an area of over 2,50,000 sq. ft. at Metoda, Rajkot. We are completely supported with advanced techniques including CNC dual helical filament winding technology. This has made it possible for manufacturing shells and cylindrical shapes. Other than this, we have also installed resin transfer moulding technology to make intricate moulded parts, pultrusion technology for making various type of composite profiles, vacuum infusion technology for making special type of shapes, spray up technology for making large volume products as well as compression moulding facility and hand layup process.
Mr. Siddharth Shah - Chairman
Mr. Siddharth Shah, the chairman of the company by edification is a mechanical engineer and rubber-plastic technologist. With his deep understanding of fiscal policy and economics he has excelled the skill of managing financial portfolio of company. His clear focus on vision has resulted in stupendous growth and a team of experts that made commercial and financial growth path look easy.
Mr. Jayraj Shah - Managing Director
Mr. Jayraj Shah is a managing director of company by schooling he is a science graduate. His sound knowledge of technicalities of composites industry and products has assured overall smooth operations at EPP. His keen interest in R&D and technical know-how has taken a shape of multi divisional composite manufacturing company with state-of-art engineering facilities. His leadership qualities and Core Team skills are benchmark for others to achieve. He is known for nurturing the team of professionals and making them significant part of EPP family.